- Emma likes to sing. If she had not been an actress, she would have liked to become singer.
- Emma likes to dance.
- Emma likes to make sport. She plays in a team of field hockey and she likes tennis and baseball.
- She likes chocolate.
- She likes the evenings (First, Awards, etc...). She likes to make up and wear beautiful dresses.
- Emma adores the voyages by plane, in first class. She likes much to visit the other countries.
- She loves the character of Hermione but says herself less gifted than she to the school.
- Emma likes to read. Her favourite book is "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban".
- Before to have read Harry Potter, her favourite author was Roald Dahl. She read several of her books. More recently, she has adored Philip Pullman and its trilogy: "A the crossing of the worlds".
- In HP1, her favourite line is: "Now, if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed, before you come up with another idea to get us killed…or worse, expelled."
- In film HP2, she has particularly liked to play the scenes with Kenneth Brannagh (Gilderoy Lockhart).
- In film HP3, her favourite scene is the punch given to Malefoy.
- In film HP4, she and the whole of the actors has much liked the turning of the scene of the ball. The turning of the scene in itself was difficult but the actors had fun to learn how to dance and the decorations were splendid.
- Always in HP4, Emma has suffered to descend the steps with the ball dress. The director was very exacting about the way of descending the stairs. Moreover, Emma was so attentive about the way of being held that she fell at the time of the first catch.
- Emma and Rupert found that the most difficult scene to turn was the one where Deatheaters devastate the camping. Emma’s quote: “I’ll side with Rupert on this. The most difficult scene for me was the campsite as well. I mean it was a really difficult scene to choreograph because quite difficult choreograph chaos, actually.” There was such shambles that it was difficult to move without hitting somebody or stumbling on an element of the decoration. Into this scene, Emma fell 4 times! She declared on this subject: "I fell over about four times in a row on the same thing You’d think if you tripped over it once you’d think: I’m not gonna do that again…Three times in a row. Every single take. Flat on the back.”
- In “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”, Emma did not like the scene where she runs in the Large Room to go to jump in the arms of Harry. Moreover, the director fixed image 1 second more so that the scene is not too short!! Indeed, she did not remain in Harry’s arms for a enough long time!
- Emma does not like people mispronounce Hermione.
Copyright © "Emma Watson's fan...forever"